For everything there is a season... ecclesiastes 3:1
Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my sojourning. psalm 119:54

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Grand Revealing of the Gender

Da-da-da-daaaaa!!!

Announcing!

Silly Goose is a boy!

We are thrilled!  I was so excited when we first found out, the nurse had to retake my blood pressure after asking me to take a few deep breaths to calm down a little!  

He's doing great!  Everything from the anatomy check looks healthy and right on schedule.  We got to see his extremely brilliant brain developing, all four ventricles of his heart, his spine, femur, cute little baby face, and, my favorite,

his adorable little baby feet!

What a miracle!

He's an active little guy, too!  I've been feeling him summersault, poke, kick, and squirm for a few weeks now.  And Jonathan is just starting to be able to feel him too!

Thanks for blessing us with love, support and prayers during this incredibly special stage of life!  We can't wait to meet our sweet little baby boy!  Halfway to December!

And in case you're wondering, while it's been a blast to share is gender with you all, we will be keeping his name a secret until his arrival.  There has to be some surprise!  

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! So fun to read your news. Praying for a healthy rest of your pregnancy and your little baby boy!

    ReplyDelete