For everything there is a season... ecclesiastes 3:1
Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my sojourning. psalm 119:54

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sweet Princess Keyla

Sharing her kitten with Eddie.

It was such a joy to be with Keyla in June when we visited Magdalena! Though her body was breaking, her overflowing joy, contagious smile, and absolutely royal manner revealed the Creator's mighty hand was on her. She was so full of His love then, now she's engulfed in it, in Him, held in His arms, kissed by His lips, knowing the fullest joy, and I'm sure, leading the chorus--"Yes! Jesus loves me!"


"Though in this moment we may weep,
The grave is not the final word.
The song that spread the skies will make our bodies rise,
The day that He returns."

1 comment:

  1. love. I smiled at the sound of her voice in my ears belting out Jesus loves me :)

    ReplyDelete