For everything there is a season... ecclesiastes 3:1
Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my sojourning. psalm 119:54

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Today I...

1.  ...drove on the left side of the road.  I'm actually getting quite proficient at it, in case you're wondering.

2.  ...removed an entire set of paddles and reinstalled them.  By myself.  And I have the grime under my fingernails to prove it!

3.  ...saw five rainbows.  Five.  Little rain storms seemed to be circling and passing through all day long.

4. ...had McDonald's for lunch.  A shame, I know.  How exotic.  The prices were a little exotic, though.  No dollar menu here, that's for sure.  And as for eating healthy, let's just say business travel isn't good on my girlish figure.

5.  ...did not drink a flat white.  Probably the first day since we got here.  They're soooo good!

6.  ...met an adorable and very friendly blue tick hound dog named "Blue".  Our generator broke.  Jonathan tried valiantly to fix it.  It could not be fixed.  We made some phone calls.  Some guy let us use his shop for an hour or so.  He was Blue's owner.

7.  ...decided I want to be as nice as a kiwi.  Really, everyone is so friendly and considerate, they make americans look rude!

So basically...that's today.

1 comment:

  1. miss you! love you! So glad, God is watching over you and me:) while we are apart!
    mom

    ReplyDelete